How to Make Lemon Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts! by Donna John
Did you grow up hatin' on the brussels sprout? Once you taste these lemony garlic brussels sprouts, you'll want all those years back!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how you make it:
- Toss the brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
- Pour onto a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and top with the grated Parmesan cheese and an additional squirt of lemon, if desired.