Super Simple Spider Cookies for Halloween (Kids Can Make 'Em)! by Donna John
a year ago
If you want an easier Halloween treat, go to a bakery! These spider cookies are so easy your kids can make them all by themselves. You can bake frozen oatmeal cookie dough or simply buy packaged cookies.
- oatmeal cookies
- Mini Rolos or Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- edible eyes
- 1 tube squeezable chocolate frosting
Here’s how to make them:
- Put a dab of the chocolate frosting in the middle of the cookie.
- Add the Rolo or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
- Using another dab or chocolate frosting, attach the edible eyes.
- Pipe legs with the frosting around the cookie to form the legs.