Switch up your salad by putting chicken salad on top. Here's a recipe that your taste buds will love!
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1/2 diced avocado
- 1 cup pulled chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons light mayo
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Mix salad greens, veggies and avocado.
- Mix mayo, dressing, mustard, hot sauce and chicken.
- Put the chicken salad over greens.
- Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on top.
Tip: If you double your chicken salad you can put it on a wheat roll or bread for the next day's lunch.