How to Make Roasted Red Pepper & Basil Dip (the Easiest Snack Ever)! by Erica Kane
Roasted red pepper and basil dip is literally the easiest recipe ever. It's healthy, gluten-free, delicious and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small bottle (about 7 ounces) roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how you make it:
- Toss all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Serve with any dippers that your heart desires (crackers, cucumber slices, red pepper slices, etc.). If you decide to double this recipe (as I do with almost everything), do not double the olive oil. Use 3 tablespoons of EVOO instead. Everything else doubles perfectly.