Tired of the Same Ol' Breakfast? 6 Creative & Healthy Toast Ideas! by Jennison Grigsby
10 months ago
Sometimes it's hard to get creative for breakfast. Try these six ways to change up your normal breakfast toast!
- Add hummus and sliced cucumbers to your toast for a high-protein option.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle on nutritional yeast for a cheesy, yet vegan alternative.
- Spread a spoonful of melted coconut oil on your toast and sprinkle cinnamon to sweeten up your morning.
- Change up your regular peanut butter and jelly with cashew butter and sliced strawberries.
- Add sliced or mashed avocado and tomatoes for a classic, California-style breakfast toast. Add a poached egg for extra protein!
- Use a cheese grater and grate the "meat" of a tomato onto your toast. Drizzle olive oil and add sea salt for a typical Spanish breakfast.
Who says toast has to be boring?