Make This Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe Even When Peaches Are Out of Season by Donna John
Even if you can't get your hands on fresh peaches, you can still make a warm bowl of peach cobbler. The recipe so easy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can (29 ounces) sliced peaches (with their juice)
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt butter in a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, flour and baking powder. Add milk.
- Pour the batter over the butter. Do not stir.
- Pour the peaches over the top. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40 minutes. Top individual servings with vanilla ice cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
2-Quart Baking Dishes $7 & Up
Peaches $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.