4-Ingredient Pop-up Rolls Recipe: A Super Fast Dinner Roll Recipe by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 9
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Here’s how to make it:
- Stir together all the ingredients.
- Fill greased muffin pans about half full with batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.