How to Make Easy Gluten-Free Potsticker Chicken Meatballs! Yum! by Amy Fothergill
Love potstickers but trying to keep your carbs low? Just eat the filling! These delicious meatballs are easy to throw together any night of the week.
- 1 pound ground chicken thigh
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 2-3 scallions, minced (white and some green)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea or kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on tray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Makes 12-14 meatballs.