St. Patrick’s Day or Any Day: Easy Shamrock Ice Cream Pie Recipe! by Christine Jones
Need a last-minute St. Patrick’s Day dessert that you can whip up for a crowd? No problem!
- a premade graham pie crust (I used chocolate but when I use coffee ice cream I use graham)
- 3 pints mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- mint cookies (Oreos or Thin Mints)
- hot fudge
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Fill the pie crust with one pint of the ice cream.
- Crush the cookies into pieces and cover the ice cream.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and spread the other pint of ice cream on top.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and more cookie pieces.
- Slice and top with whipped cream before serving.
What could be more simple? Enjoy!