Ready for Some Football? 6 Super Bowl® Party Ideas for the Big Game! by Christine Jones
9 months ago
Hosting a football-themed party? Here are six fun ideas to celebrate the Super Bowl:
- Use a green tablecloth or green felt and white duct tape to make a football field table cover.
- A hot dog and sausage station gives the feel of being in a stadium.
- Use white duct tape on mason jars as the football laces and fill them with chocolate milk for kids and drinks for adults.
- Store-bought brownies and a tube of white icing make a quick dessert.
- Dip Snyder's pretzel rods into melted chocolate chips and pipe them with white icing.
- Top the table off with a bowl of rings (aka Ring Pops).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Disposable table cloth is perfect for any party. Comes in lots of colors!
Excellent for repairs, crafting, and imaginative projects. Lots of colors available!
Set of 12 32-ounce jars with lids and bands.
Each individually wrapped!