Easy Last Minute Football Ice Cream Sandwiches: Perfect Anytime! by Christine Jones
Whether you're cheering from your couch with friends or going to a big Super Bowl® shindig, these easy last-minute ice cream sandwiches are sure to be a hit. They not only add team spirit, but best of all, they take just a few minutes to make and can be made well in advance of kickoff.
- 1 box of your favorite ice cream sandwiches
- 1 tube white icing with a decorating tip
- sprinkles in the two team colors (red and black, and red, white and blue)
Here’s how you make them:
- Open and unwrap the ice cream sandwiches.
- On two separate shallow plates mix red and black sprinkles (Falcons) and on the other mix red, white and blue sprinkles (Patriots).
- Dip the ice cream sandwiches in the desired team sprinkles.
- Lay them on a plate.
- Using the white tube of icing with a disposable decorating tip pipe on the football design.
- Store the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer until you're ready to serve!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.