Panda Express Copycat Recipes: How to Make Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken in Under 20 Minutes! by Donna John
This easy sweet and spicy Asian chicken recipe takes about 20 minutes to throw together. Serve it with rice for a quick weeknight meal with no drive-thru required!
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- flour or cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- oil, for frying
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 3 - 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup sweet Thai chili sauce (on the Asian food aisle)
- Sriracha (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Dredge the chicken chunks in the flour or cornstarch, then into the beaten eggs, then back into the flour or cornstarch. Cook in hot oil until golden and crispy. Drain chicken on paper towels and set aside. Pour out excess oil in pan.
- To the same pan, add the red bell pepper, pineapple chunks and green onion. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan along with the sweet Thai chili sauce and optional squirt or two (or three!) of Sriracha. Heat through. Serve over rice.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce $7 & Up
Sriracha $2 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Pineapple Chunks $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.