Sparkly Skeleton Halloween Makeup: Get Scary & Have Fun With Makeup on Halloween by Cassie All
Halloween is here and that means it’s time to get scary with your look. It’s especially fun to push the envelope on Halloween and try things you’d never do any other day of the year. As a professional makeup artist, I am passionate about transforming faces. Most of the time it’s about beauty: enhancing a natural look, trying on a new face, bringing out a more youthful appearance or playing with color. But on Halloween, anything is fair game (the scarier, the better)!
This Halloween, I’m making myself up as a sparkly skeleton. I know this look appears almost like a mask, but I created it all with face paints and makeup.
- I went to the local party store and found some glam lashes and faux stones to embellish my skeleton face.
- I used bold purples and reds to create depth and manifest shadows.
- I used white face paint and black face paint to create the mouth and teeth, spread wide across my face for full effect.
- I powdered the whole face thoroughly anytime I shifted from one section to the next, to avoid smearing.
- Finally, I attached the stones and lashes to bring the skeleton bling. The crystal teeth are especially fun!
Want to have some fun with your face this Halloween? Reach out if you need ideas or if you’d like any help with your look. I love a good challenge!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Glam Lashes $5 & Up
Rhinestone Stickers $4 & Up
White Face Paint $5 & Up
Black Face Paint $5 & Up
Face Powder $4 & Up
Tooth Crystal Kits $7 & Up
Makeup Brushes $5 & Up
Glitter Dust $5
Makeup Remover $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.