Dry Hands? Try This DIY Remedy for Smooth, Soft Hands in Minutes! by Holly Budde
As a mom, my hands get tattered and torn. I found this quick way to exfoliate and soften them!
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 drop essential oil (I love lavender)
- sea salt
Here's how to do it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub this mixture freely over your hands
- Massage it in.
- After about 5-10 minutes, rinse and pat hands dry.
- As a finishing touch, I apply my favorite lotion.
Feels so good! Give it a try – your hands will thank you for it!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.