Moms: How to Stay Warm During Frigid Temps But Still Look Fashionable! by Cheryl Leahy
During the falling temps of autumn, we often give way to puffy layers that make moms resemble the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man (I'm guilty of it!). There is a smarter way to dress during these chilly temps that will keep you warm and chic!
- Layer #1 – Choose merino wool, synthetic fabrics like polyester or silk, not cotton, which can retain moisture.
- Layer #2 – For insulation, choose merino wool or fleece to retain that warmth from your body.
- Layer #3 – Choose a shell that is windproof.
- Accessories – Keep your head and ears covered, as well as any other exposed skin. I love a good hat with a pompom!
- Shoes – Sneakers with a little wedge go a long way, and you can't go wrong with waterproof snow boots (my favorite are from Sorel).
Make sure you stay cozy and warm, because a cold mom is a miserable mom!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.