Essential Oils for Travel: 6 Oils You Should Never Leave Home Without by Sheri B Doyle
Using essential oils helps me to prevent or heal things naturally, no matter where I am in the world. They are small enough to carry on a plane or stuff in my bag for the day. These are the ones I can’t live without:
- Peppermint Oil: Great for headaches, allergies, sinus issues and colds. Peppermint is a must for traveling.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Treat bug bites, small wounds or sinus issues with eucalyptus oil. It is also a great antibacterial.
- Peace & Calming: No matter what is going on in my day, putting this oil on my essential oil bracelet makes my anxiety or stress disappear. I don’t ever board a plane without it.
- Clove Oil: In case of stomach issues while traveling, clove oil is always in my bag. It is also great for tooth issues, immunity and lowering stress.
- Oregano Oil: This oil is very potent, so be careful with it on your skin or tongue. I love oregano oil for intestinal issues. It is also good for menstrual cramps.
- Thieves: This oil is my go-to essential oil for sanitizing – and it smells great!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peppermint Essential Oils $7 & Up
Eucalyptus Essential Oils $6 & Up
Peace & Calming Essential Oils $9 & Up
Clove Essential Oils $8 & Up
Oregano Essential Oils $7 & Up
Thieves Essential Oils $14 & Up
Essential Oil Bracelets $8 & Up
Portable Essential Oil Diffusers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.