Family Trip to New York City in the Works? 6 Places Your Kids Will Love! by Katie Lewis
Looking for kid-friendly activities around New York City? Here are a few of our favorite stops:
- Cool Mess - This kid-friendly restaurant is from the same people who brought us Burger Haven. CoolMess is a new concept restaurant where you make the ice cream yourself!
- Alice’s Tea Cup - Plan an afternoon tea and lunch at "New York City’s most whimsical tea house!"
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan - Inspires children and families to learn about themselves and our culturally diverse world through a unique environment of interactive exhibitions and programs.
- The High Line - A repurposed train line that preserves the city’s rich history by serving as a public green space!
- Manhattan by Sail - Hit the seas and take a ride aboard the Clipper City, a pre-civil war cargo schooner.
- DiMenna Children’s History Museum - "... encourages families to explore history together through permanent installations targeted for children 8 to 13 and a wide range of family learning programs for toddlers, children and preteens."
For more of our favorites, click here!