"I Feel Worried!" Workbook Offers Tips for Kids on Overcoming Anxiety (NOT PUBLISHED) by Donna Shea & Nadine Briggs
• that anxiety is a normal and sometimes necessary emotion we all experience;
• how to understand and label feelings;
• how to identify the physical sensations of anxiety and implement strategies before the fear becomes too strong;
• calming exercises to choose when anxiety-provoking situations arise;
• effective coping skills and specific strategies to manage anxiety;
• that he or she has the power to overcome anxious thoughts and become an expert worry ninja.
Order your copy today and help your child start feeling better!