10 Must-Do Summer Activities for Families With Kids of Any Age (That'll Cost You Little or No Money)! by Jan Mostrom
Summer is almost here! Time to start making those summer plans. Here are 10 must-do activities with kids of any age for little to no cost!
- Fly a kite.
- Run through a sprinkler.
- Have a pinata party, just for fun.
- Camp out in your backyard.
- Take a tour of your neighborhood/town on your bikes.
- Make s’mores in your backyard or fireplace.
- Throw a “glow” party with friends and light up the night.
- Catch fireflies.
- Plan a neighborhood scavenger hunt (we enlist neighbors to help hide items).
- Eat outside as often as possible. Move a table outside or just have a picnic on a blanket.
Contains all the practical essentials you need for a picnic with friends or family in just one carry handle basket for up to four people.
Everything you need and so easy to fly! Includes kite bag, kite line and handle.
The first ever glow-in-the-dark, magnifying bug catcher!
A spinning. spraying typhoon in your backyard! The unpredictable spraying action of this twisting sprinkler is a great way to keep lots kids cool on a hot day. Easily attaches to any standard garden hose.