10 Must-Do Summer Activities for Families With Kids of Any Age (That'll Cost You Little or No Money)! by Jan Mostrom
Summer is almost here! Time to start making those summer plans. Here are 10 must-do activities with kids of any age for little to no cost!
- Fly a kite.
- Run through a sprinkler.
- Have a pinata party, just for fun.
- Camp out in your backyard.
- Take a tour of your neighborhood/town on your bikes.
- Make s’mores in your backyard or fireplace.
- Throw a “glow” party with friends and light up the night.
- Catch fireflies.
- Plan a neighborhood scavenger hunt (we enlist neighbors to help hide items).
- Eat outside as often as possible. Move a table outside or just have a picnic on a blanket.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.