How to Make a Candy-Filled Carrot Table Embellishment or Gift for Easter! by Annie Dillon
Kids and parents alike will love creating this easy paper carrot for friends and family to enjoy on Easter! This is a sweet Easter gift for kids to give to friends, or add to your Easter place settings.
- pre-cut 3-inch scalloped circles (available at craft stores)
- double-sided tape
- green ribbon or construction paper
- jelly beans or other wrapped Easter candy
Here's how to make it:
- With the tape, attach the two sides of the circle when curved to form a cone.
- Use green ribbon or construction paper to make the carrot top. Tape it inside the carrot.
- Fill with jelly beans or other Easter candies.