Snow Painting: How to Teach Kids Colors By Painting Snow! by Katie Lewis
8 months ago
Here's a fun, snowy activity to teach kids about primary and secondary colors.
- red, blue and yellow food coloring
- empty squirtable, clear plastic bottles
- tap water
- clear plastic containers, tub or bucket
Here's what to do:
- Gather snow from outside and put it in clear plastic buckets.
- Fill three squirt bottles with tap water and put 4 to 5 drops of primary food colors, one color per bottle, to create three bottles of red, blue and yellow water. Screw on tops.
- Squirt primary colors onto snow. Make secondary colors by squirting primary colors on each other!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: