How to Twitter Chat: 5 Quick Tips to Twitter Party Like a Pro by Renee
Tech Tribe Talk
4 years ago
Add to collection
Did you know that 30Seconds.com has a Twitter chat almost every Wednesday? #30Seconds Twitter parties are the best night in on Twitter. It's the time to come together as a community, talk about timely topics and just have fun connecting with others.
We would love for you to join us as a participant and even as a possible chat guest! Here are five quick and easy steps to get you started:
Go to TweetDeck
- Here, you will login with your Twitter account.
- You can add multiple columns to keep track of a user, hashtag or notifications.
- To add a column in TweetDeck, click on "Add Column."
- To join a #30Seconds chat, you’ll want to add a "Search" column for the #30Seconds hashtag. Once you add the #30Seconds column, you will see all the tweets that are using the #30Seconds. Think of it as being in the same “chat room” as all other participants using the #30Seconds hashtag.
- This is how you’ll post your answers during the chat as a guest or to add to the discussion as a participant.
- Click “New Tweet.”
- Type your tweet and don’t forget to add #30Seconds to each post so everyone can see your tweets.
- Welcome others, answer questions and engage in conversation!
- Remember to include the #30Seconds hashtag in all tweets/replies otherwise all chat participants will not see your responses. The hashtag ensures that everyone in the “chat room” will see your tweets and be able to engage with you!
- The goal of the chat is to engage with the #30Seconds community while sharing information and inspiration. You will be amazed by how much fun you can have while engaging in this fast-moving conversation!
Interested in being a #30Seconds chat guest? Please send me an email at email@example.com!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.