Social Media Engagement Strategies: 7 Ways to Promote Your 30Seconds Tips & Grow Your Audience by Donna John
A question we are asked quite often is: "How can we grow our audience and make our 30Seconds tips more successful?" We love this question! When your tip is published, that is just the first step. Once it's on the site, it needs to be nurtured so it can be read, grow and reach its fullest potential. Here are ways to promote your tips and encourage engagement:
- Share and promote your tips after they’re published! Above the photo on each tip you simply click on the icons and share on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ and even through email. Easy and effective!
- Facebook drives the most traffic to your tips. Share on your personal pages and also any groups you are a member of. Pro tip: Facebook likes also appear as likes on your actual tip on 30Seconds.com!
- When you share and promote your tips, you’re helping to build your following and website/blog and also 30Seconds.com. The more we grow, the more you grow! Also, share each other’s tips. If you promote others, they will likely promote you!
- Another way to increase interest in your tips is to start or engage in conversation in the comments. Ask questions and tag other community members so they can engage. Answer questions on other’s tips. It’s all about community and engaging with others!
- Invite your friends, family and followers to register and join the 30Seconds.com community. Encourage them to submit their own tips and get involved. We notice these things and will show our appreciation!
- All tips on 30Seconds.com can be embedded on your website or blog. Simply click “embed” on the tip and copy and paste the code on your site and it will magically appear!
- Add the 30Seconds "Featured Contributor" badge to your website or blog and link back to 30Seconds.com. You can download it here or from our contributor group on Facebook (available in two sizes). It's an easy way to show that you're part of the most inspiring community of writers!
- Use your very own personalized widgets on your blog or website. All you do is go to your profile on 30Seconds.com and click on Personalized Widgets and BOOM – you can have your tips magically appear on your site!
If you have any questions on any of this or if you have other ideas for how 30Seconds.com tribe members can promote their tips, please share below. We are always ready to listen and make things happen!