Eminence Organic Skin Care Plants a Tree for Every Product Sold (10 Million Trees & Counting!) by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Just in time for Earth Day, organic skin care brand Eminence Organic Skin Care celebrated reaching the 10 million mark, not in revenue, but in trees planted. Through the brand's partnership with global tree planting organization Trees for the Future, Eminence is planting trees in developing countries throughout the world, including Senegal, Uganda and Tanzania.
Eminence has planted a tree for every retail product sold since 2012. Here's the power of a single tree:
- Produces approximately 260 pounds of oxygen per year.
- Absorbs as much carbon in a year as a car produces driving 26,000 miles.
- Helps lower air temperature and helps combat climate change.
- Stabilizes the soil and prevents wind and soil erosion through its roots.
- Contributes to the fertility of land through nitrogen fixation and increasing water penetration.
Learn more at Eminenceorganics.com.