#30Seconds Live: So Chic Life Sisters Share Their Top 5 Toys From the Chicago Toy & Game Fair! by Elisa Schmitz
One of the most fun interviews during our time at the Chicago Toy & Game Fair (ChiTAG) was with these two energetic So Chic Life sisters and toy connoisseurs. The girls stopped by to share their top five toy picks from day one of ChiTAG. Drumroll, please…
- Doggy Doo: Doggie Doo is easy to play ... just feed and "walk" your little pup. When you squeeze his leash he makes a hilarious gassy sound that gets louder and louder until plop. The first player to clean up after Doggie Doo three times wins the game.
- Merge Cube: The Merge Cube merges the physical and digital worlds using augmented reality technology and the powerful camera and sensors in your mobile device. It’s the first object of its kind, and it’s fundamentally changing the way people interact with technology. Now you can hold a galaxy in the palm of your hand, examine fossils and ancient artifacts like a real archaeologist, watch as a volcano erupts before your eyes, and play games in ways never possible before!
- Catch the Fox: Uh oh, the Fox is in the hen house! This greedy fox is snapping up the chickens and stuffing them into his pockets. But when there are too many chickens, his pants will fall down and the chickens will escape! Roll the die to see how many chickens to add into the fox's pockets, and push his head one time. Before you know it, the fox will lose his pants and the chickens will roll everywhere!
- Greedy Granny: Greedy Granny loves treats and she wants to keep them all for herself! When Granny falls asleep, it's time to make your move. On your turn, swipe a treat from her tray, but be careful. One wrong move can wake Granny up and send her chompers soaring!
- Not Parent Approved: If you like the classic game play of Mad Libs, want something funnier and edgier than Apples to Apples, easier to learn than Exploding Kittens, or need something more family-friendly than Cards Against Humanity than Not Parent Approved is your game! Your entire family will enjoy countless hours of belly-aching laughter as each one takes turns being the Burp Boss and the other players create the weirdest and funniest question and answer combinations.
The girls shared their thoughts on all of their favorite toys and have added them to their Christmas wish list. I'm pretty sure their mom, Alison, got the hint! Alison Ray is a social media consultant, brand ambassador, event strategist and founder of SoChicLife.com and So Chic Media. As editor of So Chic Life, Alison is passionate about inspiring women to live a healthy and sophisticated lifestyle – focusing on clean beauty, green living and sharing healthy recipes. She’s also the mother to these two adorable, sassy young ladies!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.