Kids Stuck Inside for Playtime? 4 Fun Ideas for Indoor Play That Children Will Love! by Mike Prochaska
It’s cold and rainy again today, and someone asked me how to get rid of their kids’ energy at home. The best way to tire out children when it’s too cold or rainy to outside is to bring the fun inside. Here are some ideas!
- Kid-sized trampoline. My kids can jump on that thing all day. One of the best Christmas gifts ever!
- Bring the slide inside. Depending on the age/size of your children, you can just bring a slide into the house. My kids are getting "big," so I took an outdoor slide and just put it on the stairs. My kids and the entire neighborhood love it.
- Indoor swing. The one we have is called Gorilla Door Gym. But there are a few companies that make indoor swings. It’s like a bar that you put In the door frame and then attach the swing to it. So, the kids can swing all the time. This one is made so we can take it down and put it back up, but we always leave ours up because the kids love it. OK, the entire neighborhood loves it.
- Hopscotch rug! My kids got this for Christmas and they love playing on it.
- Balls and a kid-sized basketball net. Kids are always up for a game of basketball.
- Turn up the music and have a dance party!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Kid-sized Trampolines $30 & Up
Slides $30 & Up
Kid's Door Swings $25 & UP
Hopscotch Rugs $15 & Up
Basketball Hoop $18 & Up
Balls $4 & Up
Karaoke Machine $28 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.