Badass Parents: 5 Ways to Be a Badass Parent & Deepen Relationships With Your Kids by Roma Khetarpal
I like to think that badass means that you are strong in your convictions, whether that applies to your career, to standing up for yourself, to your ethics and morals, even simply to sports. I’d like to share what I believe are the five essential qualities of a badass parent:
- Badass parents are mindful and conscious, aware of their internal landscape when addressing issues with children. They practice being mindful of their children and of themselves.
- Badass parents are emotionally intelligent and good listeners. They don’t judge their children’s feelings, keeping in mind that feelings are not right or wrong.
- Badass parents are honorable, accepting and respecting their kids for themselves. They recognize that each child is unique and deserves to shine in his or her own way.
- Badass parents practice kindness … always. They don’t use bad language or scream at their kids. And if they’ve had an outburst, they apologize to the kids.
- Badass parents make time to do nothing with their kids. They know that even five minutes a day can deepen connections.
So, get out there and be a badass parent and inspire others to do the same!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.