Said Yes, But Should Have Said No: Have You Been There, Mom? Watch This Funny Video! by Donna John
5 years ago
Have a hard time saying no, Mom? Relax, you're not the only one. Can you relate to these times you should have said no, but didn't?
- When your kid offers to "borrow" your phone for a second. You're not getting it back. (Learn about the Wait Until 8th Pledge!)
- Every Groupon you've ever bought. Scuba diving, anyone? Anyone?
- "Hey, we need a volunteer to..."
- Having people over for dinner. Always more work than you can imagine. Stick with your never-fail recipe, like the "pink chicken" turned "weird chicken" mentioned in the video. (Lots of salmon recipes below!)
- Going to a theme park for the day. With small kids, it's never easy. Admit it.
- "Hey, babe, can I tell you about [insert TV show] last night?" "Hey, babe, can I tell you about [insert sport's team name]?" OK, you've gotta say yes, just make sure they listen to your stories in return.
- Bangs. Though some can rock a bang.
- Belly button piercings. Nope.
- Being a bridesmaid. Cha-ching! How many dresses are in your closet or have been donated to Goodwill?
- Wine. Just joking. Seeing if you were paying attention.
Now, let's practice saying no, moms. No, no, no, no, no! We've got this.
Watch more videos at IMomSoHard.com.