Spring & Easter Décor Starts With Tulips: Debi Lilly Shows You How to Create an Ombre Tulip Arrangement by Debi Lilly
Tulips can easily be the focal of your spring décor. There are so many beautiful flowers in the world but few can really compete with tulips. And flower arrangements by nature can quickly add a chic touch to any home. By arranging them in an ombre design from light to dark of the same color in a simple vase makes for easy elegance. Here's how to do it:
- Select a simple glass vase.
- Curl a large green leaf or leaves into a circle that is slightly smaller than your vase.
- Place them in the vase and they should uncurl to fit properly (adjust as necessary).
- Fill the vase with water.
- Purchase two bunches of tulips in two different shades of the same color.
- Trim the stems (you should trim the stems each morning and change out the water so they last longer).
- Place them in the vase so they go from light to dark.
This arrangement can also make a thoughtful hostess gift!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Glass Vases $8 & Up
Tulip Bulbs $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.