A Healthier Easter: 7 Fun Themed Easter Basket Ideas Without All the Candy (Yes, Please!) by Christine Jones
Are you tired of the traditional candy-filled Easter baskets? I know I am!! A fun alternative is to create a themed Easter basket! You can think outside the box and gear it to the specific interests of your kids. Not only will you cut down on the sugar, but you'll give them things they really want instead of all that junk. Here are some ideas:
- Summer Fun (great for little ones): Fill up a beach pail with all the essentials for summer water fun. Include things like sand toys, goggles, water guns and bubbles.
- Youngest Fashionista: A cute beach bag filled with flip flops, a new cover-up, goggles, sunscreen and other beach essentials.
- On the Road to Self-care: It's never too early to get them into self-care. Fill a shower caddy with soaps, bath bombs, an eye mask, lotions and bath sponges. Throw in a summery nail polish and you're done!
- Sports Lover: Spring is a great time to replenish their balls and games so you know they'll get outside this summer. Fill a sports basket with a football, soccer ball, Frisbee and shin guards, if needed.
- Ultimate Gamer: For kids that love games, fill a box with some board games, playing cards and a Rubix Cube, etc.
- Master Chef: Fill a whimsical baking bowl with kitchen gadgets and baking supplies like a whisk, mixing spoon, sprinkles, cupcake wrappers and their favorite brownie or cake mix.
- Little Picasso: Fill an art caddy with new markers, colored pencils, gel pens, glitter and paint markers.
Then it's optional if you want to top it off with a chocolate bunny!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.