Rock Painting: Why You May Need to Join a "Rock" Group for Family Fun! by Renee Herren
I recently discovered a local “rock” group where members paint, hide and search for rocks that others leave behind at local parks and walking trails. If you’re looking for an activity for the whole family to enjoy, give rock painting a try!
- rocks (found outside or store bought)
- container of water to rinse brushes
- variety of paint brushes
- acrylic paints
- paper towels or napkins to wipe your brushes on
- paper plate or newspaper (surface protection)
- sealing product
Here’s how to paint your rocks:
- Pick and clean your rock.
- Assemble all supplies.
- Paint the whole rock.
- Paint the design.
- Seal the rock.
- Allow the rock to dry before hiding.
Be sure to check your area for local rock groups and follow all rules when visiting state and national parks!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.