5 Ways to Have a Growth Mindset at Work (It Can Help You Get Ahead)! by Kim Kusiciel
Having a growth mindset is not just useful in the classroom. This type of thinking is beneficial in all settings and in all relationships, most notably while at work. Here are some ways to have a growth mindset at work:
- Take risks in front of others.
- Don’t say, “I don’t know.” Say, “I don’t know yet.”
- See challenges as achievable.
- Skills can be developed over time.
- Learn by doing and by making mistakes.
Having a growth mindset means that you are willing to take a risk and do the work that is required to figure something out. This can really show your boss that you have the grit to do what it takes to grow and advance at work.