Want to Teach Kids About Kindness? 6 Things You Need to Grab! by Kelli Schulte
You’ve heard it been said that no good deed goes unpunished. And you may also have heard that random acts of kindness lead to greater happiness. So which is it? According to an Oxford study, being kind to others will not change your life, but it might nudge it in the right direction. So what are some fun ways to help your kids learn that kindness matters? Grab your kids and some...
- Mixing bowls and whip up a batch of cookies for your neighbors
- Sheet music and head to the local nursing home for a sing-along
- Mittens and shovel the driveways of your elderly neighbors
- Hot chocolate and go Christmas caroling
- Canned goods and volunteer at the local food pantry
- Books and offer to babysit for a single mom
What others fun ideas come to mind? Read more about this study here.