Kindness Conversations: 5 Questions to Get the Convo Started With Your Kids! by Dr. Lynne Kenney
The spotlight is shining on social-emotional skills, kindness and empathy in families and schools nationwide. If you'd like to enhance kindness in your home start with a casual conversation:
"I’ve been thinking lately about how kind it was of you to look for your sister’s shoes when she couldn’t find them. Let’s talk about how we can share more kindness at home..."
- "What is kindness to you?"
- "Where do you see people being kind most often?"
- "In our family, what are kind things we often do for one another?"
- "What can we do to bring even more kindness into our home?"
- "How will we talk with our entire family about being more kind?"
Let us know how your "kindness conversations" are going. Together, we'll share more acts of kindness.