What Do Dads Really Want for Father’s Day? A Dad Shares 5 Ideas! by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
Father's Day is the time to celebrate the guy who makes your day a little brighter, less stressful and makes your kids laugh. Let your husband know you appreciate him and that he is more than just a babysitter. Here are five things that my husband says makes a great Father's Day for him!
- Be Active: Find an activity that excites you and share it with your family.
- Eat: Enjoy a meal together with loved ones.
- Veg Out: Watch a sport on TV, play video games, read a book or view the latest YouTube fad.
- Treat Yourself: Make a effort to do something out of the norm for you.
- Sleep, Rest, Repeat: Sleep in for a change, and let your wife/girlfriend/partner handle the early morning child care.
Happy Father's Day from our family to yours!