What Do Dads Really Want for Father’s Day? A Dad Shares 5 Ideas! by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
Father's Day is the time to celebrate the guy who makes your day a little brighter, less stressful and makes your kids laugh. Let your husband know you appreciate him and that he is more than just a babysitter. Here are five things that my husband says makes a great Father's Day for him!
- Be Active: Find an activity that excites you and share it with your family.
- Eat: Enjoy a meal together with loved ones.
- Veg Out: Watch a sport on TV, play video games, read a book or view the latest YouTube fad.
- Treat Yourself: Make a effort to do something out of the norm for you.
- Sleep, Rest, Repeat: Sleep in for a change, and let your wife/girlfriend/partner handle the early morning child care.
Happy Father's Day from our family to yours!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.