Frustrated Because You Procrastinate? Read These 6 Tips - Right Now! by Doctor Harmony
4 years ago
Do you have an endless list of regrets about what you could have done? Here are six tips on how to get back on track and feel empowered!
- Keep a list and prioritize. What’s important? What can wait?
- Break tasks into steps.
- Use the "touch it once" rule.
- If you feel anxious about failure, ask yourself, "What do I have to lose if I don't try? Will I have regrets? Is it worth it? What’s the worst that can happen if I try?"
- Think of people who inspire you to reach your potential.
- Many parents are motivated by their love for their kids. Be the best role model to inspire kids!