7 Things Everyone Can Learn from "Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood!" by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
"Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood" on PBS is a great show for young kids. Here are my favorite Daniel Tiger lessons!
- When your feel so mad that you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to 4.
- Keep trying, you’ll get better.
- When something seems bad, turn it around and find something good.
- When you're frustrated, take a step back and ask for help.
- It's almost time to stop, so you choose one more thing to do. That was fun, but now it's done.
- Grownups come back to you. Grownups come back.
- When you have to go potty, stop and go right away, flush and wash and be on your way.
Great lessons for everyone!