Need to unwind? Try this simple meditation breathing technique:
- Take a few deep, relaxing breaths.
- Sit tall and relaxed.
- Close your eyes and take a few more breaths.
- Let go of your breath, don't control it – just watch it.
- Feel it in your nose.
- Feel the first place you feel the breath enter your nostrils and the last place you feel it leave.
- When your mind wanders – and it will and that's OK! – just bring it back to watching your breath.
- Do this for about 2 minutes, then lift the corners of your mouth into a smile and open your eyes.
Better!See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!