To give to your family, you've got to create a self to give from. Here are five ways I plan to practice self-care this summer!
- Checkups – From doctor to dental, let's take care of our bodies.
- Eat More Fruits and Veggies – I love incorporating seasonal foods and can't wait to check the local farmers' market.
- Do Something You Enjoy Every Day – Summer can be draining, and I need to rejuvenate myself by doing my fave things (reading, learning, being outdoors, listen to music).
- Spa Experiences – Go for a massage, mani-pedi or yummy body scrub.
- Relax – Close your eyes and rest!
Feeling "summer-ized" yet, Mom?See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!