5 Really Cool Ways to Burn Calories & Exercise This Summer (& Have Some Fun With Your Kids in the Process)! by Dana Pieper
The nicer weather provides us with the opportunity to get outside and moving – either in addition to our regular gym visits or when we don’t have the time to commit to a formal workout. Try these five tips to keep your metabolism burning as hot as the summer heat! And get your kids involved!
- Grab a little backpack and walk to the post office, bank or gym.
- Plan a 15-minute bike ride with your kids after camp to get frozen yogurt.
- Do squats and/or lunges while your car fills with gas.
- Wash your car by hand once a week.
- Don’t sit at the park and watch your kids play – play right along with them!
Enjoy moving your body!