Respiratory Syncytial Virus: Call the Doctor if Your Child Has These RSV Symptoms! by Dr. Bridget Boyd
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) symptoms can vary with age, and it may be difficult to decide when it's time to contact your child's physician. Call your child's doctor if your child has the following symptoms:
- It has become increasingly difficult for your child to breathe.
- Your child has nasal flaring.
- Your child has a decreased appetite.
- Your child is not breathing properly.
- Your child has decreased urine output.
Always call your doctor with any concerns about your child's health.