Guess What? Self-care Is Simple! Here Are 5 Things to Remember About Self-Care by Kandice Cole
2 years ago
Add to collection
Yes, self-care is simple. If you find yourself getting overwhelmed with all the information about self-care and wellness, remember these five simple things:
- Being present is the first form of self-care. Doing one thing at a time and being mindful of what you is a wonderful way to take care of yourself.
- Infuse your daily routines with self-care. Things that you already do can be intentionally done to nourish your mind, body and spirit. Brush your teeth more slowly. Stretch when you first get out of bed. Spend two more minutes in the shower. Schedule downtime in between meetings. There are endless ways.
- Self-care can look like giving yourself breaks. We often go non stop during our days. Give yourself five minute breaks every 30 to 60 minutes instead of always pressing through.
- Self-care can be fun. Play, humor, creativity are a part of a rich self-care practice. I love the Affirmators card deck. It has positive affirmations presented in really humorous ways. Have fun with your self-care routines!
- Breathe. It is amazing the difference that three deep breaths can make during a hectic day. Don't forget to breathe as you navigate your busy life.
Self-care does not have to be another thing on your very long to-do list. Keep it simple. Make your self care a part of your everyday life with ease.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Practicing Mindfulness: 75 Essential Meditations to Reduce Stress, Improve Mental Health and Find Peace in the Everyday $13
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.