Thought Is the Action That Creates Your Life: 5 Ways to Rise Above the Noise, Reduce Anxiety & Feel Empowered by Diana Cole
As we moved into a brand new year, hanging on to hope for greater security and some semblance of "normal" to re-enter our lives, the world was rocked by events occurring at our nation’s Capitol. How can we rise above the noise of it all and reduce anxiety? Remember: thought is the action that creates your life. Here are five ways to rise above and feel empowered:
- Put away your "toys." In other words, turn off the news and social media.
- Think about what you’re thinking about. Keep in mind, self-talk is prayer. If you don’t have anything nice to say (to self!) don’t say anything at all.
- Let the earth be your teacher. Nature moves forward with ease and grace. Bees continue to go from flower to flower. Birds continue to move from tree to tree. So can you.
- Embrace a time-out. If you’re feeling stressed, go sit and read a book in a quiet place. Go be by yourself, even if it’s your closet or your bathroom.
- Use your feelings as a compass. Feel grateful for the moment you have now. Allow yourself to feel the way you feel to gauge where you are. Use your self-talk to get where you want to be.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books $7 & Up
New Year Planners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.