Peppermint Essential Oil: Try This Caffeine-free Afternoon Pick-Me-Up! by Nicole DeAvilla
When I want to wake up and feel fresh and alert without caffeine, I like to use pure peppermint essential oil. You can diffuse it in the air, rub it into the back of your neck or put a drop in a glass of water. Try all three for the fastest results! Additionally, I find peppermint oil has these benefits and uses:
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum
Here are a few things to keep in mind when using peppermint essential oil:
- Peppermint is safe for children, but should be diluted in water or, if applied topically, with a carrier oil
- Keep it away from your eyes
- Try a small amount on your skin first to see if you should dilute it with a carrier oil
Peppermint essential oil is as powerful and stimulating to the senses as it is soothing to your digestion and lungs!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.