Don't Lose Your Zen: How Not to Practice Yoga (and What to Do Instead)! by Nicole DeAvilla
Yoga is great for helping women stay calm, cool and collected. However, life sometimes gets in the way and we forget to practice what we learned on the yoga mat. It's not yoga when:
- We speed to class honking our horn at the slow pokes in our way.
- In class, we complain that we didn't get our favorite spot to place our mat.
- We get infuriated when the new yoga student steps on our mat.
- We yell angrily at our kids because they used our yoga mat to build their tree fort.
Here are your remedies:
- Practice more yoga!
- Get a new perspective on how to deal with the inevitable annoyances of life.
- Don't be hard on yourself.
- See the irony and laugh!
- Get back on the mat – even if you have to clean it first.
Here are more amusing ways we get yoga wrong and what to do instead!