Trying to Conceive? 7 Ways to Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy! by Donna John
a year ago
Planning for your pregnancy is one of the most important steps to giving your baby a healthy start in life, and now is a great time to start developing good health habits. Here are six tips from the March of Dimes!
- Get control of any chronic conditions, such as diabetes.
- Don’t use alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Don’t smoke.
- Check with your doctor before taking any medications or herbal products.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid fish high in mercury.
- Reduce caffeine to no more than one 12-ounce cup per day!
It's never too early to start!