Trying to Conceive? 7 Ways to Prepare Your Body for Pregnancy! by 30Seconds Health
Planning for your pregnancy is one of the most important steps to giving your baby a healthy start in life, and now is a great time to start developing good health habits. Here are six tips from the March of Dimes!
- Get control of any chronic conditions, such as diabetes.
- Don’t use alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Don’t smoke.
- Check with your doctor before taking any medications or herbal products.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid fish high in mercury.
- Reduce caffeine to no more than one 12-ounce cup per day!
It's never too early to start!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.