Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 can (12.4 ounces, 8-count) ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- waffle maker
Here's how you make them:
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls (one at a time) inside the waffle maker and close. Wait a couple minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls cook, take the frosting from the cinnamon rolls and microwave it for about 10 seconds. (Be sure to remove the metal lid.)
- Remove the waffles from the waffle maker and pour the hot frosting over the top.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!