Easy 4-Ingredient Zucchini Pie Recipe: Don't Scroll Past This One Farm to Table Recipe Vegetables Vegetarian Lunch Dinner Side Dishes
I came home one night and had missed lunch that day, and wanted to eat something delicious and fast. Enter this zucchini pie recipe! This easy, creamy zucchini pie was ready to put in the oven in less than 10 minutes with a pie crust right out of the freezer. We absolutely loved this zucchini recipe, and it was so easy and delicious. Try it tonight and see how simple and tasty this savory pie recipe is!
Another bonus of this zucchini recipe is that it has only four ingredients. Here is your short and simple shopping list for this vegetarian recipe: fresh zucchini, heavy cream or half and half, eggs and a pie crust. The ingredients are mixed together and poured into the unbaked pie crust. Bake and you're done! Grab and fork and get ready to enjoy.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half and half
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- Be sure to squeeze the salted zucchini dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Try this pie recipe with yellow crookneck squash.
- Use a frozen or refrigerated pie crust or your favorite homemade pie crust recipe.
Here's how to make it:
- Wash and grate the zucchini. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl mix the eggs and the cream.
- Place zucchini on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Add zucchini and egg mixture to the pie crust and season with salt and pepper. Gently fold until it's all combined.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 45 minutes or until firm. Remove and let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!