Sausage Roll-ups: A Convenient, Hearty, On-the-Go Breakfast Recipe! by Christine Jones
School mornings can be complete mayhem, trying to get kids up, dressed and fed a hearty breakfast. Thanks to Johnsonville's new fully-cooked breakfast sausage, I can whip up a protein-packed breakfast easily.
- crescent roll dough
- scrambled eggs
- Johnsonville's fully cooked breakfast sausage links
Here's how to make them:
- Take the crescent roll dough and unroll it on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Add some scrambled egg and one of Johnsonville's fully cooked breakfast links. Roll it up.
- Bake according to package directions.
- It's a hearty breakfast that my kids can eat on the go.
Johnsonville's The Sizzling Sausage Cookbook $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.