Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe: Welcome Fall With This Easy Pumpkin Pancake Recipe by Elisa Schmitz
One of my kids' favorite meals to make together is pumpkin pancakes. Bonus: pumpkin is good for you! This recipe is for a single batch (we double it). Refrigerate or freeze leftovers to have a quick, hot breakfast or brunch another time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 can solid pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- chopped pecans or chopped walnuts
Here's how you make it:
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Pour the batter into a hot skillet and cook until bubbles form. Flip and continue to cook until done. Top with melted cinnamon butter and pecans.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.